MacKeeper™ 3.x 16 in 1 Apps for Mac
Is a software bundle for Mac OS X that unites more than 16 maintenance tools for security, data control, cleaning and optimization.
Purchase and activation are required to remove limited access to MacKeeper™ 3.x features.
Internet connection is required to use all features of MacKeeper™ 3.x.
The application can be accessed via an icon in the Apple Menu Bar.
The Internet Security and Anti-Theft features of MacKeeper™ 3.x are not installed by default and should be installed additionally.
Find & Fix
Get a direct line between your Mac and your personal Apple Certified Support Professional, who can scan your Mac for any risky items and fix them remotely. Having a real human expert at your disposal means that even sophisticated problems, which normal scanning software might miss or ignore, can be quickly and easily solved.
How it works
- 1 System Scan MacKeeper™ scans your system for junk files, security gaps and performance discrepancies.
- 2 Report Based on the system scan results, MacKeeper™ creates a report and securely transmits it to your remote expert.
- 3 Built-In Chat Your personal Apple Certified Support Professional connects via built-in chat to be ready with answers to all your questions.
- 4 Analysis Together with you, the expert analyzes the data and reports back to you, explaining every single detail.
- 5 Results Using the results of the report, an automatic fix of the found items is applied.